An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Danger - Losing our children to Parent Alienation Syndrom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joseph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies, don't discount PAS, it is a genuine issue. It affects both men AND women, and it is extremely evil. Please don't discount it out of hand because there are also MEN performing this evil in order to alienate mothers.

I am a 55 yr. old father living with the destruction of this, and although I have a new family & friends who can & will verify that I haven't an abusive bone in my body...my 35 yr. old daughter still hates me even though she can't really explain why...she just hates & fears me without understanding why.

BTW, it is my belief that in many cases the offending parent (male OR female) doesn't even understand what they are doing. Many probably sincerely believe they are trying to protect their children.

PAS is a very sinister evil done to children...robbing them of a parent's love.

My daughter will die, never understanding the love of a father. She will die with that being nothing but an abstract idea to her of which she cannot comprehend.
SHIELD4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the new "trend" every father in every state is now saying that PAS is going on. The real danager here is when abuse has taken palce. Please call your senator - they make the laws! Domestic violence should be child abuse, if a child is witness to this. Only one state has this law right now - all states should.
email me at SHEILD4@hotmail.com, i'll explain more, I am working with my state senator right now to change my state laws, and have have research all state laws on family abuse.
We need to work together to end this.
To Sheild means to protect. Protect "our " children is what my goal is.

My children and my personal fight is over, we are finale safe, after 3 long years of court battles, he finale gave up his parnetal rights.

I know that we are VERY lucky, and because of that I feel that is my responiblity to help others who are not so lucky right now.

Please email me - so we can work together and need this fight against PAS.
Joseph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUOTE:
My children and my personal fight is over, we are finale safe, after 3 long years of court battles, he finale gave up his parnetal rights.
UNQUOTE:

Did you give up your child support/alimony, or does a one way street sounf "fair" to you?
SHIELD4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Joseph,
I did of course did give up all child support, and every thing, we no longer have any thing to do with each other in any way. It was "his" ideal, to his up his rights and have the childrens step father to adopt, so that he would not have to pay any child support. I would have gone with out support always, for the freedom!
SHIELD4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph
He really was abusive to both me and the children. - He also admitted this, but I never pressed charges. (I didn't want to be responsilbe for sending the kids father to jail). He then said that it was my fault that his children did not like him or want to be around him, (of course he didn't belive it had anything to do with being abusive.)
Tabitha

I live in the state of wisconsin and for seven years my sons father never seen him, and the state took us to court and now he wants to take him to Kentucky for the visitation, and he feel it is not far he has to come here. I need help a answer or somthing because now he wants to file taxes on him and I told him no, so he is going to fight for that, My question is what are my rights as the mother , when he abdoned his son, I was only sixteen and he was twentysix, which isn't the case but I was left to raise him in which I have, I feel he doesn't deserve to have any rights untill he proves he will continue to be in my sons life. please sombody contact me through my email.

Sincerly
Tabitha
SHIELD4

All state laws are different, and very Judge seem to have a different answer too. Did he ever pay child support? Is his name on the birth cert. Look and see if there is any kind of abandment laws in wisconsin. Get an attorney right away!
Sheild4@hotmail.com
Barb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tabitha
Hi
My name is Barbara, I'm from Wisconsin, and would very much like to talk to you ,as there is a few of us trying to find mothers like you from this state to unite against what is happening in our family courts. Violent, abusive men are winning custody in this state in record numbers, no questions being asked if a man cries parent alienation syndrome. I'm going to refer you to this web site, I hate to use it, but it has the information you need to find the laws in this state. This is the Wisconsin fathers right site. www.wisconsinfathers.org. They are very well organized and have alot of power in this state. You will even find the county laws that must be followed for custody issues. Keep clicking around and find your state rep. Start e-mailing, writing, and calling them about the injustices going on in our family courts for mothers and children. They got the laws changed so that a child is considered no more them maritial property to be divided 50/50 at the time of divorce, and if you were never married to the childs father, what I have been seeing is that fathers have more rights to the child then the mother.
Kentucky has no jurisdictional rights in this issue, you and the child live in Wisconsin.
What county you in?
You will also find that the Judges in this state are making up the rules as they go, and are getting away with it as they are above the law. All in favor of fathers rights. This is way out of control and must be stopped.
By the way, Thank You SHIELD4.
Barbara
Wisconsin
Mothers Unite!
Barb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAS- Parent Alienation Syndrom;
A bogus syndrome designed by a supporter of pedophilia and incest as a legal defense for fathers accused of sexual, physicial, and emotional abuse of their children.
Barbara
Wisconsin
Mothers Unite!
slbennett1025@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb,

It should be called PASA (Pedophiles allowing sexual abuse or Physical and Sexual Abusers).
Sure is funny how PAS works for the "fathers" defense but not for the "mothers" or even the "children".
Fathers alienated themselves from the children for many years (Gee, why couldn't I be that lucky!)but to avoid any responsibility whatsoever, they concocted this bogus acronym.
It's okay though, GOD sees everything and knows everything and one day, while we are having to stand before our maker, justice then will be served and our children will be delivered from evil and they really will be "alienated" all together. Mothers Unite across this nation!!!!
#1 Dad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tabitha, I would be glad to help you with these issues. Be careful of Barb, she is very angry. The law is mostly nuetral in WI with some twists in the Mothers favor. He does have rights, but that doesn't mean he can take your child to Kentucky. If the state took you to court, it was probably for a support action and you are drawing state aid. This is separate from a custody issue. You should speak with an attorney, but since the father is out of state, you should express your concern to the court about his distance and lack of involvement and make him come to WI for short visits until the child gets acquainted with him. Since he moved away, you do not have to incur costs transporting the child. It is good for the child to know his father and not have to grow up wondering, like I did, who his dad is, where he is, why he left, does he love him, etc...If you give your email, I can contact you off list.
Barb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tabitha
Be very careful if you contact Brian,as he is part of the wisconsin fathers rigts group. As you can see he thinks this so called father should have every right (after 7 years and never knowing the child) to waltz right back in to your life and have as much right to your child as you do.
#1 Dad has labled me as a man hating, vengeful, extremist with no concept of true family values.
He thinks that domestic violence should have no bearing in child custody issues.
Did yoy know that every 15 seconds a women is battered some where in the United States?
In households where women are abused by their partners, there is often a high incidence of child abuse by the abusive parent. It is also becoming increasingly apparent that children in violent homes are frequently victims of incest and unfortunatley the legacy of abuse doesn't stop when the children leave home. Children develop behavior based on what they have experienced growing up. Children from violent homes are at high risk for becoming adult victims or abusers themselves.
Be very careful as the laws in Wisconsin are very biased in the fathers favor.
Please feel free to e-mail me
Barbara
Wisconsin
Mothers Unite!
slbennett1025@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tabitha,

I've made many friends with wonderful women/moms on this website, Barb is one of them. If anyone should be contacted, it's her. She's very knowledgeable. She's NOT a man-hater, nor is she trying to glorify herself and be egotistical. She is a realist and unfortunately the truth hurts especially for those that can't handle it. If you will look on some of the other topics, #1 Dad/Brian tries to portray himself as such a GOD send (egotistical). Barb educated herself and with the help of other women, she found laws and she wrote letters and she is familiar with the Wisconsin laws. Why is he so afraid and why does he attack her? Evidently, he knows that she is very intelligent and educating other moms and one day, we will win this corrupt and scandalous system. It's not about moms vs dads or men vs women, it's about the "best interest of the child" and a lot of these "father's rights" organizations use bogus titles. I agree, in healthy homes, children should get time with both parents and Barb agrees, but why are the abusers getting custody? Why are these men that had absolutely NOTHING to do with their children, suddenly trying to waltz back in and why are they allowed to get full custody? It's because "fathers rights" are being funded and told step by step what approach and process to take. They also pay off a lot of these judges and rub elbows with them in the country clubs. Mothers don't nearly get the help that these men do. Some fathers should have custody, but what ground should a father get custody when they are known to be violent, sex offender, abusive, irresponsible etc. NO good father EVER takes the child from their mother. A lot of men started this to avoid their financial responsibility. A lot of them do it because their "ego" was bruised and as punishment, they hurt the child by taking them away from the mothers even when evidence was shown (photos, child psychologist reports, eye witnesses, tapes, Doctors reports, etc.) that the father did this damage. I am not as angry at the fathers as I am the court system that has allowed this. I've known some great dads and I have the utmost respect for them, my dad was one. But like Barb stated to #1 Dad on another topic, he needs to talk with moms that are going thru this and he evidently ignores the real issues. Take care Tabitha and GOD bless you. All the moms and children that are enduring this can empathize with you whole heartedly and will give you the support you need. One day your child(ren) will be with you and there's no way the father can control it. I would love to hear #1 Dad/Brian's ex wife tell her side, I bet then we would hear the real truth. Stay in touch. slbennett
#1 Dad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to hear her side too. She asked for a divorce with no reason other than, I don't love you anyomore. Don't get me wrong, it takes two, but there was no abuse or loud arguments. Hey, if you really want to know, email me personally. I don't think everyone else cares at all. No abuser should be able to take children away from their other parent EVER. But I am afraid that some of the references on here are misguided. I am afraid you should fire your attorneys and start over.
SHIELD4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tabitha,
Its too bad that you have been caught between a personal battle between, Brian and Barba. The first thing you need to do is to find a support system that you belive in and trust in your heart. Sometimes group are so focus on (the group) winning that it's hard for them to see past their own passions. I have email and both Brian and Barba, and I think they both mean well. Brian is now trying to understand the effects that domestic violence has on women and children. We all need to be open minded and they to learn form each other and to help each other. You must understand how an abused women would feel about a FATHERS RIGHTS GROUP, and you can understand how a good loving father who has always been in volved with his children, pays supports, and loves them, would also want to be a equall part of there life.

I can't imagion had he could claim the child on his taxes if he never paid child support ever.

I hope you now have an attorney and ask for a GAL for your child. Counselling may also be good for both you and her child

Please let us know how things are going.

Good luck and god bless you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: