An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I cheated on my husband and now he's ruining my life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
westongirl25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: I cheated on my husband and now he's ruining my life Reply with quote

My name is Nicole and I am 25 years old, I need help desperatly. I feel all alone and was hoping someone out there went throught the same thing as me. To make a very long story short, basically my whole 5 years I was with my husband was nothing but filled with stress, I was born and raised in Miami and as soon as my son was born we moved to N. Carolina where I was showing signs of Depression, I was diagnosed 3 other times but my husband refuses to this day to believe that. I have to beautiful boys who I love dearly, I know I have done things wrong in the past, but toward the end of our marrige I became Manic and I had an affair, and I left my husband. He went and took and emergency order on me so I can't take the kids out of the state. I had no where to go so came back home to Florida. If you read and do research on Clinical Depression and Manic Depression it is like Bi Polar, I had red flags all over the place to show that yes something was wrong. Now it does run in my family and having the babies could have triggered something. Now I am living with my Parents in Miami, I am on medication, and I am a different person. I never hurt my kids, but when I was with my husband I hated him. I wish I had the help I needed then that I do now. With all that, my husbnd has pretty much got full custody of my kids. I feel so cheated by the court system, how my 2 and 4 year old boys are better is school (day care) all day then to be with me. I fear I can't change the decicion it is final. My lawyer sucked and my husband lawyer was a big lier. Now I get something in the mail saying he wants the house and the paid off car and want to stick me with a 500 dollar car payment and about 15,000 of debts. I am so scared I don't know what to do. I have no money I work part time, my kids are in NC and I am only allowed to see them every third weekend do you know how much hotel car rental and airline tickets come out too? I have spent anywhere between 700 dollars to 1100 dollars in a weekend with them. This past month I decided with the bills I have racked up since I moved out and the court and lawyer fees to declared bankrupcy I have no other choice I am behind on my bills and no money to pay them. I was supposed to see them last weekend and I tried to figure out a way to go up there but I just don't have the funds. It kills me to hear my husband tell me that there is nothing wrong with me when I was told by 5 doctors the same thing and now he is suing me for money I don't have to see my babies he took from me. I hear my son tell me how much he loves me and how I should sneak in his house and take him and go to Florida, he is only four. My kids need their monther, they need there father too, but they need the love a mother gives especailly at their ages, they need me more than 2 days a month..I am in tears I don't know what to do or if I can do anything. Depression needs to be spoken more about people have got to become more familiar with the diesease that is what it is it criples your mind your thinking, people have got to stop rubbing it off as a cop out for other reasons. So many people have it and are afrid to admit to it.
Stinger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had depression, but never did anything but have upset feelings. My husband cheated on me and did very hurtful things. I respectfully say that I also put my ex through the ringer because he deserved it. You sound like you have a long way to go. Once you get "well" maybe you can regain custody of your kids. I wouldnt have let my ex take my daughter out of the state either. Not fair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: