An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Psycho ex-Boyfriend gets temporary custody???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LMK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Psycho ex-Boyfriend gets temporary custody??? Reply with quote

I have a sister who has a 6 month old child. She has never been married and became pregnant by a guy she barely knew and there is a definite question as to the date may have been slipped in her drink. She has little memory of the encounter. Anyway's, When she found out she was pregnant the guy was not surprised or upset. This fact seems suspicous. He moved in with her cause she wanted to try to make the best of the situation. He was very posessive and controlling. So about a month ago she broke it off. We'll now he is taking her to court for custody of the 6 month old child. He goes to college full time, his mother is a workaholic, and his father works alot and has been in jail for domestic abuse. The ex-boyfriend has files false allegations of child abuse and abuse.The police came to her house and our mothers house and all concern was dimissed. He has been stalking and harrassing her ever since the break up and getting away with it because he makes good money and he knows almost everyone in our town(that's according to him). This guy is a complete psycho but know one would believe it cause he is educated and is in the medical profession. Well all along my sister thought her initial court date was on Friday but instead it was today(she had been under lots of stress). So the cops came this morning and took the child from her home. They say she may not see him till the next court date in the middle of January. How can an ex-boyfriend get away with so much damage??? Has anyone been through anything like this? If so, I would love to hear your story.
Barb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMK
Many mothers going through the same type of hell, fathers rights organizations very powerful in child custody cases. Federal money funding them and many other organizations, what state are you from? We have to get our heads together and start raising hell.

Barbara
meandmyattitude1@yahoo.com
LMK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Barbara, I am from Ohio. Trust me the ex doesn't really need money. He is a anesthesiologist. So needless to say he is doing pretty well. Many people I have talked to have never heard of an infant being taken away from the mother after only a few weeks since the case started. There has to be some type of corruption in the system. There are false accusations from his family that the mother is a head. Which is completely ridiculous and she is going to go get a test on her own just so that lie will hopefully be put to rest. I am going to get together with the mother and we are going to write a letter about her case and send it to everyone we can (including newspapers and other media) until we get some kind of attention and real help. If you have any suggestion's that would also be great. Thanks

LMK
LMK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way is there some kind of filter on these posting cause certain words that I type about illegal substances are removed from the message. This was not a typo on my part. But It sure makes me sound stupid. Like in the post before this when it say's,"There are false accusations from his family that the mother is a head." Well, just put a certain illegal substance in front of head.
Sorry... LMK
Mommiepower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMK.
I can relate. I have a 10mo. old son. The father and I dated for 2 months. I discovered I was pregnant at his home. During the entire pregnancy, he was cruel. Now, he's superdaddy! He is trying to take my son or the next best thing shared parenting. What has helped me is order and technology. I quickly purchased a digital camera, saved all cell and email messages. Now, when he comes to visit, I meet him on the porch. I hardly ever let him in the house. If I ask him to leave once and he does not move, I call 911 immediately. I keep my house, car, and myself clean at all times. I try to always keep a friend around as a witness. I live in Ohio as well. I can not believe the number of organizations for fathers. Where is the help for mothers? Your message compelled me to join. Seek the Church for Support. GOD can work things out when you can not! Stay encouraged.
Meli's mom

State or Province: Indiana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! i can relate. i truely feel that my ex boyfriend dated me purposly to get me pregnant so he could take the child for him and his same sex partner could start a family. He said that he didn't meet him untill after we broke up, but it seems strange that he mentioned a gay friend with the same name when we first started dating. He is now trying to gain custody of my almost 4 year old daughter whom he has had no contact with since she was 2 months old. She doesn't know anymore than some stranger on the streets, but are the courts concerned about this? No not at all. i keep hearing all this stuff about Father's right groups. Where are the Mother's right group? If there aren't any maybe some need to be formed. By the way i'm in Inidana

[/i][/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: