An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How could we mothers form a National Mothers Right Group?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meli's mom

State or Province: Indiana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: How could we mothers form a National Mothers Right Group? Reply with quote

i see that a lot of mothers on here are talking about mothers rights being violated & how fathers are getting the upper hand because of fathers right groups. i wander how we could form a mothers rights group? A National Mothers Rights Group!
Meli's mom Exclamation
myzima2000

State or Province: South Carolina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey melis mom i want to do something similar to what you are talking about but i want to take it a step futher by setting up a support group where single parents help single parents get good soild advice from people who have been there. I would also like to get one good lawyor that is trust worthy for advice on the legal side of things the single moms that work with us i would let them bring their children free of charge and pay someone keep an eye on the kids but i cant set it up bymyself i need some help just have not gotten any response i would like to get a letter written to the courts to ask them if we could aid in helping women get child support money by if the courts cant get then that is where we would step in i feel we need to band together and make the courts hear us but we all have to stick together and do it that is the only way they will listen let me know what you think
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: