An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Broken custody orders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megsmommy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Broken custody orders Reply with quote

My ex and I have a temporary shared custody agreement wich he has broken. He can no longer physically take care of her because his wife decided she didn't want to take care of her anymore during his time with her. They split up and now she is with me. I asked him to give full custody back but he said no because he want's her back when he finds a new wife or trys to work things out with his wife. I don't feel she took care of her to begin with let alone feel secure with her taking care of her after she said she couldn't stand her and don't want to take care of her anymore. I can't afford a lawyer and I'd like to get full custody back of her. Can I take care of this in a district court? If so what do I do???
Please help....
Desperate in MD.
clarissagayton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRST OF ALL,HIS WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND SHOULD NOT
BE TAKING CARE OF THE CHILD,HE SHOULD! YOU NEED TO DOCUMENT EVERY THING HE SAYS TO YOU OR RECORD IT.THINK AS FAR BACK AS YOU CAN AND START FROM THERE,I PROMISE YOU,IN COURT,THIS WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR CHILD BACK!WRITE DOWN EVERY DAY YOU HAVE HIM(THE DAYS HE SHOULD HAVE HIS CHILD)AND IT WILL PROVE UNSTABILITY ON THE FATHERS PART. LOOK FOR AN ATTORNEY THAT WILL TAKE YOUR CASE PRO-BONO.GET YOU A NOTEBOOK AND START DOCUMENTING TODAY!!!
marina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

document all clarissa is corect. get as much on him as you can, record phone conversations. his relationship with his girlfriends or whives has nothing to do with his doughter. report his girlfriend for abuse and neglect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: