An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help with false allegations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4_Allie-n-Hay

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: need help with false allegations Reply with quote

I will start out "very" short and if I get any response, I will then elaborate. I lost custody to my 2 babies in 2001 to my abusive ex who had then just met his now 4th wife who's family is made of money. He is "fixed", she was only 20. Within 4 months of him having custody my children started calling her Mommy and me by my name. Back then they told me they had to, but now say they asked to. Within weeks they moved 3 1/2 hours away, so my visitations became only once a month with the first and last hours being in the car. I was not allowed to be involved with the schools, although our paperwork said I had every right, and the kids were left to believe I didn't care. After several years (May 2005) and much more to add to this, I moved within 10 miles of their home. In September (1st) CPS called me to report physical abuse to my children, which got dismissed. Then on my birthday (sept 28th) I got served with a protective order that stated I was sexually abusing my children and they were extremely scared of me. 1. My children were not afraid of me, I was afraid of them. They have been severly brainwashed against me. 2. Because of my ex and his wife's games, I only saw my children 4 weekends throughout the year. 3. I did not do it. 4. I am afraid my counsel is going to "wing" it and I will end up in jail. 5. I have now spent over $25,000 for so-called specialized therapists and psychologists, polygraph (passed, of course) attorneys and much more. I have borrowed all I can and am now just left to "wait and see". I am scared to death because I don't know how to prove that I could never hurt my children in any way and that I am the one that is STILL being abused.
myzima2000

State or Province: South Carolina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont understand why the courts would do that if you have soild proof of everything unless your ex is influencing the courts with his money that is a tough one need more info though
talesofancm

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a grandma who is going thru false allegations of sexual abuse right now. She noticed horrible bruising and abrasions on her grandson and her friend, a mandated reporter made the call. Now the child's mother (the woman's son's widow) is screaming the physical abuse was the grandma and that she too is sexually abusing the child. Sadly it is the mother's bf - he beats her and the child originally told CPS daddy (new bf) hurt his bottom.

I am a survivor of long term sexual abuse at the hands of my bio dad. Don't people realize how very damaging the false allegations are to a child's emotional and pychological wellbeing? They are sick - to prep their young children, to encourage them to say such things.

I am hoping this all works out for you sweetie.
mary southard

State or Province: North Carolina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: I have been there where you are. Reply with quote

I am going through the same thing right now. I have been accused of sexual abuse from my husband and my son in two states. I have the proof that I did not sexual abuse my son. In one of the states, If I wanted to I could get my son and husband for filing a false report. I know my husband did this under bad faith and/or malicious intent and he could serve time. I am not about playing his games like he has done me. The old saying goes karma will come back to bite you.
I will have to go to court in PA. for what is going on. He also has lied on documents to get custody of my child and that is also going to be proven in court. I have everything I need on my end I just hope that he has what he needs to keep himself out of trouble. All I am wanting is my son to come home where he belongs. My child has been brainwashed for five years with lies about me.
Everyone has skeletons in their closets but my has been aired out to dry now. All I am saying praying does the job and that is all I am going to do. I am not fighting dirt with dirt because there is no reason to do that. I am going to do this honest and with the love I have with my child, I know that I can get my visitations, phone contact, and summer visits or even get him to live with my physically.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: