An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's going on in Anson Texas?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amysangels2

State or Province: Maryland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: What's going on in Anson Texas? Reply with quote

Exclamation

Last edited by amysangels2 on Tue May 29, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sterling

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh AMY, this just sounds awful! Look, here is the deal! Your ex's mother obviously is in cahoots with the judge and you need to ask this judge to step down, file an appeal with another judge. Talk to your lawyer, but this just doesn't sound like it is right at all. I think this judge is going to keep ruling in your ex's favor no matter what. You need to fight him and get your kids away from him! Get a new lawyer is a good idea also seeing this one keeps losing your cases. I wish I knew who could help you. I live in Dallas. Call Irv Quill in Dallas, Texas and get a referal from him on someone in your area he will trust. Tell him your story. This is incredible! Something is just not right there!
SBFinTx

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The solution is plain and simple: Hire a hitman and take him out. Laughing

Seriously, I hate this is happening to you. Showering with his own daughter sounds like borderline molestation. Evil or Very Mad I feel for you, but you have made your mistakes as well by not going to the police when he was abusing you. Anyhoo, just like the last poster the mother is friends with the judge. You need to not only get a new lawyer, but hire a good private investigator to take a closer look into their lives. God bless you and your children. Please post with updates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: