An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Working P/T outside the home & P/T From Home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Work Life Balance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paula R

State or Province: Nova Scotia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Working P/T outside the home & P/T From Home Reply with quote

I work casual, part-time at a hospital, I never wanted to work full-time after I had my son, I wanted to raise him. Financially it's not good and my intention was to work full-time when he started school but that was in September, instead of doing that I continued with my part-time job and am also working from home, which helps with the financial part.

If anyone would like to talk about what they do to stay afloat financially while being able to stay home, at least part-time, I'd like to hear about it.
KatherineI

State or Province: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of part-time jobs on the internet ---Yahoo, Monster.com, etc.
or maybe you can babysit, housesit, or do realestate.

Maybe start your own business and then try to market your services through your business. There's usually some free business service consultants at local colleges.

I have done everything and anything.

Worked as a waitress, painter, babysitter, secretary, receptionist, clothing stores, with a photographer, employment agencies, weight lifting room attendant, ...the list goes on (I don't want to bore you).

But these days with the Internet you may be able to find out more...it is just discerning the scams from the real deal.
Armelin23

State or Province: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Moms Helping Moms Reply with quote

I work for a company that is sincere on helping moms achieve their goals in a good amount of time. There is no selling. You are able to work as many or as little hours as you want, plus you can be your own boss. If you are interested in hearing about FourPointMoms then please email me and we can set up a time for you to get more information. Thanks and have a great day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Work Life Balance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: