An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mother wants to replace her abusive deceased son w/ my baby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dunedogs

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: mother wants to replace her abusive deceased son w/ my baby Reply with quote

MY STORY IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT, MY DAUGHTER"S FATHER , WHO WAS EXTREMELY ABUSIVE, BOTH PHYISICALLY, & MENTALLY, WAS SHOT & KILLED IN FEB. 2004. HE DIED BEFORE SHE WAS BORN. SHE WAS BORN IN JUNE, IN THAT 4 MONTH TIME NO-ONE FROM THEIR FAMILY EVEN SO MUCH AS CALLED TO SEE HOW WE WERE DOING.AFTER RYLEE"S BIRTH THEY CAME TO SEE HER AND NOTICED SHE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HER FATHER, & DUE TO THAT, BEGAN TO WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH HER. I FELT RYLEE SHOULD KNOW HER FATHER"S SIDE OF THE FAMILY, AFTER ALL HE COULDNT HURT ME ANYMORE & I FELT IT WOULD HELP HIS MOTHER TO MOVE ON TOO! SO FOR 2 YEARS NOW, THE GRANDMOTHER HAS PICKED UP RYLEE EVERY WEEKEND,ANY HOLIDAY"S THAT SHE REQUESTED,(ALSO TO HELP HER TO MOVE ON.) PRETTY MUCH ANYTIME SHE NEEDED, OR WANTED! ALL THE SUDDEN THE WEEKEND OF RYLEE"S 2ND BIRTHDAY (MONDAY BEING THE DAY OF HER BIRTHDAY) SHE WAS TO RETURN HER BUT NEVER DID. SHE THEN PROCEEDED TO TAKE RYLEE TO ANOTHER COUNTY AND GAINED TEMPORARY CUSTODY.SHE ALSO CUT OFF ALL TIE"S BETWEEN RYLEE, & MYSELF, & ALL OF MY FAMILY. RYLEE ,& I HAVE LIVED WITH MY MOTHER SINCE HER BIRTH. SO I FINALLY GOT A NOTICE TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR A HEARING, BY THE WAY I FORGOT TO MENTION, I CAN"T AFFORD AN ATTORNEY, SHE ALSO STOPPED MY SSI. SO NOT REALLY KNOWING MY RIGHT"S AS A MOTHER, &, NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO, ALL I COULD MANAGE TO GET OUT WAS A REQUEST TO SEE RYLEE. HER ,& I HAVE A EXTREMELY CLOSE RELATIONSHIP, (WHAT MOTHER DOES"NT RIGHT?)ANYWAY, THE JUDGE GRANT"S ME SUPERVISED VISITATION, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT, SHE TAKE"S HER & I HAVE SUPERVISED VISITATION! BUT ALL I WANTED ANYWAY WAS TO SEE MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL, WHO, WAS FULLY POTTY TRAINED WHEN SHE WAS TAKEN, & ALSO OFF THE BOTTLE. WHEN I WENT TO THE UNITY HOME TO SEE HER , SHE WAS VERY WITHDRAWN, &, BACK IN REGULAR DIAPER"S(NOT EVEN PULL-UP"S) AND ALSO BACK ON THE BOTTLE TOO! WAIT IT GET"S A LITTLE WORSE, SHE (THE GRANDMOTHER) ALSO HAS GOTTEN HER DAUGHTER IN-LAW INVOLVED IN THE PETITION. SO RYLEE GOES BACK AND FORTH FROM ONE HOUSE TO ANOTHER, NONE OF WHICH ARE MINE! I'VE ONLY GOTTEN TO SEE HER ONCE , DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE SECOND TIME I WAS TO SEE RYLEE, THEY HAD THEIR ATTORNEY SEND ME A LETTER STATING THAT RYLEE WOULD"NT BE AT THE SCHEDULED VISIT SINCE THEY WOULD BE OUT OF TOWN THAT WEEKEND.(LABORDAY)WHICH , CORRECT ME IF I"M WRONG, BUT ISN"T THAT GOING AGAINST THE JUDGE"S ORDER ? IT"S SO SOOTHING TO KNOW I"AM NOT ALONE. ANYONE WITH INFORMATION ON ATTORNEY"S THAT PERHAP"S DO PROBONO WORK , OR OF ANY LARGE LEGAL FIRM"S WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO DONATE THEY"RE TIME, PLEASE , I"AM LOST WITHOUT MY INSPIRATION IN MY LIFE , & I"M SURE SHE IS TOO! I NEED HELP SO BAD. NOT TO SOUND CRUEL , BUT I NOW FEEL SHE"S TRYING TO REPLACE HER DECEASED SON WITH MY ONCE HAPPY , WORRY FREE LITTLE GIRL!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY STORIE.
I JUST DON"T THINK THAT BECAUSE I DO- NOT HAVE ANY $ THAT I SHOULD LOSE HER. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP REUNITE US AGAIN.
SINCERELY
RONNI CURTIS
Mickeymouse5472

State or Province: Utah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked into the child laws in your state. I can tell you this much she can not keep from your child unless your rights are terminated and you have to volenteer that or she has to prove you an unfir mother. She can make it very difficult for you though. I am not sure if your child is too young for this, but they do have children lawers. They dont cost anything. They are called Gaurdian Adlidums and they will look into whats best for your child. There are also usually public defenders that can help that dont cost alot. I know my sisters cost her $100.
When it comes to the visitaions, you van make it difficult for her and when she didnt return your child to you when she was suposed to why did you not have her brough up with kidnaping charges? I would see if you can still charge her for Kidnapping. You still have your daughters Birth Certifacate and SS card dont you? On what grounds does she have your daughter?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: