An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is single parenting as bad as they say?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Parenting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashley Barlow

State or Province: Oklahoma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Is single parenting as bad as they say? Reply with quote

I am 16 and 4 months pregnant. The dad walked out on me and I dont know what to do. I want to go it alone but I dont know if that will be the best thing to do or not! If i get child support will he have to see my baby? Can i do this by myself? Is it really all that hard?
LadyV

State or Province: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Its not easy Reply with quote

you knwo what hun its not easy too do it alone i was 18 when i had my son and its not an easy thing..i turned 19 the day i brought my so nhome and i have been doing this all alone since he was born iam now 21.ya the daddy was in the hosue but he didnt help at al.i had to owrk a full time job and take care of my son plus take care of my house and keep it up nice while he sat on his *&%# and did nothing.but alls you can do is love that child and give hi9m the best things yu can give him.no chikld is asked too be brought intoo this world but when they are alls you can do is love them and care for them thats what maothers do is protect there babys no matetr what.iam gload you are doing the right thing and having this baby and not killing it or having an abortion.so i give you mad props for that yu are gonna be okay hun yes i was scared when i had my son thats only natural too be scared every mother is scaerd when they get pregnant with there babys.hun if you need anyhting you can email EVL12006@yahoo.com

alls you can do is have fun with it its gonna be hard but the best thing that could ever happen in this world and the most precious thing so enjoy your bundle of joy and love him as best as you can *S*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Parenting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: