An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are teen mothers rights?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mom_of_1_71504

State or Province: Illinois

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: What are teen mothers rights? Reply with quote

Confused What are my rights with my son? I am 17 and he is 2. My parents are trying to keep me living at home but i have a plae to go where my son and me will both be fine. They say they are going to take him away from me. What sould I do? Question
Sterling

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they cannot take your son away from you, you are his mother. I suggest you stay at home though and get a job, get on your feet, and than move you and your son out of the house when you are 18. They cannot keep your child from you. They have no legal rights to do that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: