An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wish I found this site earlier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stunned

State or Province: New Hampshire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: wish I found this site earlier Reply with quote

my advise to all you young girls out there. if a father shows no interest in your child from birth. get far away from him. he is only going to bring you problems later down the line.
This fathers rights bull crap that is sweeping the country has me totaly stunned. and makes me sick to my stomach. our courts systems have to wake up and see what they are doing to the children of America.
jacimaeb

State or Province: Oklahoma

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I would have did that with my last one. Instead for almost 3 years I tried to get him involved without any luck. Then when I backed down he filed a paternity suit. He has very little interests in him and my son doesn't even know him. Yet he will grab him up for a visitation and take of with him even though Matthew is crying hysterically for me. Almost like he is only taking the visitation because he can and no other reason.
If I knew he would have treated him like this I would have stayed away and not tried to involve him in things.
stunned

State or Province: New Hampshire

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is only taking this child because he knows he is getting to you. It is like his trophy, like he won something. He don't care about this child if he did he would not be dragging him off crying. He would have compasion for this child and take things slower so the child gets use to him.
when a child is born that child has a right to have both parents. If a father chooses not to go sign the birth certificate when that child is born, that father should have no rights to that child at all ever.
If a father stays out of the childs life for more than 2 years that fathers rights should be taken from him. If the courts got tougher on these guys to start with, I think more men would step up to their responsibilities sooner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: