An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What about the fathers that have sole custody??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tina

State or Province: South Carolina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: What about the fathers that have sole custody?? Reply with quote

my husband got sole custody of his children just on the fact that she was absent for over a yr.. we didnt have to bring up the bad stuff.. is there anybody else that is a father that has sole custody?
TAMEE

State or Province: West Virginia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a shame both ways. One why she absent for a year and why is it ok for some to be absent for many years and still get rights to children. I personally believe if u ain't there from day 1 then the hell w/ them. My daughters father went 5 years w/o seeing her and got e/o weekend though supervised, but still got something when all she got was disappointed and had to see a psychiatrist who stated his visitation should not be permitted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: