An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your chance to tell your story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mom23kidz1

State or Province: Mississippi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Your chance to tell your story Reply with quote

Hi my name is ashley. I am a 23 year old mother of 3. Last June I was hauled into court and we spent well over 3000.00 to keep my daughter bc the x ( never married) just decided he had rights... it was the scariest thing i ever had to deal with. although he had her name changed ( I DONT AGREE WITH AND REFUSE TO USE IT) Hailey got to remain in my husband and I's home where she had lived for 5 years. I am now enrolled in an English comp 2 class and my semester research project title is fathers asserting thier rights hmm... Personally we were lucky but not maybe not been that lucky next time he decides he wants more. I am not one of those types to keep hjim away we always invited him wevery where. ugh still makes me so mad.

So I am looking for some one that is fighting now or has lost and for no reason and is fighting to regain custody.
I need your story, your testamoney for my research paper. If you would like to tell your story please email me at mom23kidz1@yahoo.com I swear this is legit and I am so sorry to only pick one I know that all of you are in a pbad place or have been where i was and it angers me the way these men do.
Like they gave birth to that child ugh@@@@@@@@@
or if there is a particular part of of a court hearing that you were shafted on like mine for example... I have to invite him( X) to all church event?????????? What happened to my freedom? My ability to worship where i want to with out a court order stating I have to invite some one to my church?
Or I have to provide a telephone for him to call mon and thur and we have to answer it??????
I am so sick of the farthers rights BULL His right is to do what i say lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: