An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to the forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should a Family Law Master have the power to take a nursing infant from it's mother for sake of saving a relationship with the father?
Yes, all parents need to bond with their children.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, this is appalling!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Proud2Bmommee

State or Province: Virginia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: New to the forum! Reply with quote

Hi All, I am a married mother of 3, 1 step son, then 2 are mine, one by previous marriage.... I have been going through a difficult summer and am currently seeking new counsel to protect my son's well being, physically, emotionally, everything! I am looking to see if anyone knows of a Women's Rights group that supports nursing mothers. I am going through a lot at the moment, but recently found out that the same family law master that I am dealing with has taken an 11month old baby from his mother every other week....this infant is still nursing, but the judge ordered that the father have every other week custody of him! We don't even take animals away from their mother until they're weaned, so who the heck does this judge think he is? In our court hearing, he spoke of a psychologist named Robert Bauserman, this is what he based his decision on for my ex to have our son every other week this summer.... Come to find out, this Bauserman guy has written a lot of things that should have discreditted anything he would say dealing with children or families... He is in support of pedophilia and is trying to help get the age of consent lowered for children to have "relations" with adults.... If you're interested, google him! He's appalling and doesn't need to be brought up anywhere close to a family court system. This judge that we have is biased, he has never been married nor does he have children....so why is he deciding what HE thinks is best for mine? It's terrible!!! But please help if you can! Thank you so much in advance! If I can't help my son right at this moment, I'd at least like to help this innocent defenseless infant being taken from his mother!
Sterling

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No infant should be spending 50/50 custody. The mother should have custody with dad having visitation at this point in a baby's life. How pathetic. I'd file an appeal or try and get another judge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: