An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do i have any chances

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mykidz3

State or Province: Indiana

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Do i have any chances Reply with quote

Im looking to find out anything about this..Do i have any chances on getting my kidz back when my ex has full custody.

he has had them for 3 years but fel it went the worng way in the beginning.im a very good mother and all of a sudden my ex keeps things that are happening with the kidz to himself ..i have friends that call me and tell me waht is going to go on in the kidz school because he wont tell me,,and then when i ask him why he didnt tell me its always,i calleed and left a message,,and none were on it..wht do i ahve to do to get help and make thigns right i want my kidz back ..please what can i do...im not in the money situation like i was when he got custody for them is anyone out there that can help with no money or waht i do have....please help me...

Thank you
Mykidz3
NannyM

State or Province: Maryland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you need to do is call the school yourself to find out what is going on in their education and you should be calling the pediatrician as well to make sure they are healthy, Don't leave it all to your Ex or your friends it is not their responsibility to inform you of school activities or doctor visits it is your responsibility to stay involved in their life. Your Ex and your friends are not your secretaries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Sole Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: