An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

parental rights and the law

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jewelprincessblue

State or Province: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: parental rights and the law Reply with quote

i would like to know what you gals think about a mothers' rights being taken away for no reason at all.
    jacimaeb

State or Province: Oklahoma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is very wrong. What reason did they state? I am sorry if this happened to you. Maybe if you can tell a little more about it then someone might be able to help.
    DeniseS39

State or Province: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am dealing with the same issues myself my daughter was taking from me July 2007 and was not returned until November 2007 she was taken from me due to my ex-huband hitting her once and now CYS controls my life and my daughter is stressed out way over the limits always afraid of being taken again, I am really needing help with this I am sure there is someone or some organization that can direct me in the direction of ending their case and leaving us alone, MY PARENT RIGHTS.... HELP PLEASE...
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: