An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE HELP ME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bren

State or Province: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: PLEASE HELP ME Reply with quote

Hi I am new to this site,I just heard of it. I am haveing a lot of problems with my ex-husbund. He is telling lies to the court & the judge won'teven let me say anything, I'm fighting for my rights as a mother, but most importent I'm fighting for the the rights of my 11 year old son.I'm even looking at getting jail time this week all because of this. I would go into details about everything but , Well you probably now there isn't enough room on here. I don't have enough money for an attorney, & therefor the judge won't even listen to me. I despretly need legal help!! You can even call me PLEASE, 715-652-2493 ask for Bren Hope to hear from you PLEASE Crying or Very sad
ssn1226

State or Province: Illinois

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

I am so sorry. I live in IL and have been dealing with the same thing for 2 years now. I am now in the same position you are. How can all this happen? Where is this in the best intrest of the children? I would like to keep in touch and try to work on this together. I am losing my attorney that seems to have done nothing but take my money and I need to see what help is out there for us. I will let you know what I find out. Keep your head up.
MeganB

State or Province: North Carolina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am right there with both of you--- the only reason I still have an attorney is because my parents are paying. And it still seems like all he has done is take my money. I'm facing jail time too for simple assault charges on my 6'4", 250 lb. detention officer e-husband. Everything in court goes his way, and if I even breathe on him he tries to have me arrested. I feel like I have no rights and have no clue what to do. Lets try to help each other, okay?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: