An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What does Joint custody entail...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KendraK

State or Province: Illinois

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: What does Joint custody entail... Reply with quote

How does it work? How is it split with where the child lives? goes to school? and dependency, because my boyfriend who left me has no real residence lives at his sisters in a room, doesn't file for taxes, doesn't hold a insurance policy and his job is in limbo. Our child is to be born in 2 mo. and I just want to see what sorta options i have.
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50/50 joint custody is where the child lives with you one week and then with him one week. no support is ordered since he has to provide 50% of the child's living.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Joint Custody All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: