An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm new

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigah_72

State or Province: Missouri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: I'm new Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I'm 36 and pregnant. I'm going to be a single mother because the father is incapable of being responsible. I broke up with him because he has no job and is on disability when I think he can work. I'm in my 16th week. I find out next month if I have a boy or girl in there!

Just wanted to say hi.
angel

State or Province: Other

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi am a singel mother of two my son is four and my daughter is two ive just got my life back together after leaving there dad and he cant stand that ive finerly got my life back and that am coping fine.i have the kids in the week and there dad has them on the weekends but he wants to start having them overnight in the week but the thing is i dont want him to and he phones me up drunk while hes got the kids and that scares me .and he dose not keep them in a rouhtine where i do he never baths them and he puts them to bed at midnight and four some reason i feel like am going to loose my kids ive been trying to find how much rights hes got we never got married i wish some one could me cause i dont no what rights the father has
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: