An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fathers rights advocates taking kids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lenoralouise

State or Province: Arkansas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: fathers rights advocates taking kids Reply with quote

thursday my sister got the news in the texas courts that her son is to be taken from her after christmas. i won't go into detail but to say that the social worker for the case study recommended on the stand that my sister have custody because her son seemed withdrawn and talked of digging holes in the yard to try to escape from his fathers house when he is in his care. we are broken in so many ways this court case has cost us over $55,000 and i can't even talk about how it has affected us emotionally. we haven't been able to tell her son yet. all he has asked is did he have to go to christmas visitation and she told him that he wouldn't go until after christmas and he broke down crying until he fell asleep, and he only thinks its for a week. today he is still upset about it and is saying how long a week is and how much he loves e:verybody and our hearts are breaking. if any body knows an answer, we may be tired but we aren't worn out we will fight. lenoralouise@comcast.net ....................this is my original post since her son has been forced by the courts to live with his father these are the events shortly summarized that have happened to my sisters son. -they live off of pizza and banquet pot pies
-the house has trash all over the floor
-son says they haven't any dishes
-child sleeps at night at different peoples house because father works at night
-father spent sons toothfairy money given by a relative
-toys given to child by his mom or moms family are thrown away
-father has rented out sons room for extra cash now son hasn't any room at fathers
-mothers can not reach child on telephone father will not answer phone unless he wants to
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: