An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Court orders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MOMMY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Court orders Reply with quote

Hi ladies, I just want to share with you how important it is to make sure your court orders are crystal clear and that there is NO room for a different interpretation of the court order. It's best to be specific like instead of every other weekend, ( which a police officer can't inforce because he wouldn't know who's weekend it is,) have it stated the 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekend someone gets the kid(s). As for support make sure that is clear too in the amount and when it is due to you. It must be a set amount for the DIstrict Attorneys offices to inforce the court order. If it is written for example mom gets 10% of gross earning each month, they can't inforce this. It must say mom gets $ 400.00 per month. Just some tips I've learned the hard and very expensive way. Hope this helps.
veryunhappy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You for that bit of information. I am trying to get custody of my children so that my ex can not have any right to them. If it was a life or death situation, so he wouldn't have to care for the child he would say kill it
ksspeedway

State or Province: Kansas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats your problem deal with it or get a lawyer damn how stupid are you

[quote="veryunhappy"]Thank You for that bit of information. I am trying to get custody of my children so that my ex can not have any right to them. If it was a life or death situation, so he wouldn't have to care for the child he would say kill it[/quote]
eerod323

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Court orders Reply with quote

MOMMY wrote:
Hi ladies, I just want to share with you how important it is to make sure your court orders are crystal clear and that there is NO room for a different interpretation of the court order. It's best to be specific like instead of every other weekend, ( which a police officer can't inforce because he wouldn't know who's weekend it is,) have it stated the 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekend someone gets the kid(s). As for support make sure that is clear too in the amount and when it is due to you. It must be a set amount for the DIstrict Attorneys offices to inforce the court order. If it is written for example mom gets 10% of gross earning each month, they can't inforce this. It must say mom gets $ 400.00 per month. Just some tips I've learned the hard and very expensive way. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the information. I am a mom who had to move for a job and my teenage daughters decided to stay with their father. Dring our divorce, we got joint custody and I got stuck having to pay over $1000 in child support. Howeve, my ex never sends me my daughters on any holidays, or every other weekend and such. I was flying back to PHX frm TX every other week at the beginning to go see them, but the hotel, airfare and car rentals got too expensive. My ex does't use any of the oney on my children. So I wind up sending them more when they need something. I just recentl lost my executive job and my ex is not trying to get full custody of my youngest because I can't send him that big fat paycheck! What rights do I hve? He is a horrible fathr, doesn't have fod in the house and treats her like a slave. I need help! She is scared to leave him because he threatens her and puts a guilt trip on her. \She wants to come live with me. I have hr now for a month because I bought her a ticket with money I didn't have. She is miserablewith him. Help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Custodial Mothering Today All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: