An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abbis_momma

State or Province: Louisiana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi, all!

My name is Chelle, and I'm 22 years old. I'm a single mom to Abbigail, who is 3 and a half. I'm also a nanny to 4 beautiful children, ages 6 and 4.

My daughter's father walked out on us when I was 6 months pregnant. He has since married a woman 10 years his senior. I was 18, and scared to death. My parents were mortified, terrified, and afraid I'd lose my future. They fell in love with Abbi when she was a grand total of 10 minutes old, and have been by our side ever since. But most of the parenting falls to me, as her mother.

I'm having difficulties as a Christian woman being a single parent. Adding to my issues is the fact that, at 22 years old, I am not married, don't desire to be married all that much, and can't find anyone to get married to even if I WANTED to be married. My little brother, 18 in September, will be getting married in May 2009. I'm jealous, I'm upset, I'm ... a lot of other things about that particular event in our lives.

Well, that's more than you ever wanted to know about me, I'm sure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: