An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canadian Moms without Access Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nbscribner

State or Province: Nova Scotia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Canadian Moms without Access Wanted Reply with quote

Hello,

I am a Mom and a targeted parent of parental alienation desparate to join forces with others within Canada who are fighting against PA or against a former spouse regain access to their children or even regain parental rights.

My case is far from over. My child, who is currently 14, has been alienated for 15 months now although in hindsight I realize the alienation process was underway long before that.

I willingly and for the sole purpose of helping my girl through a difficult stage in her own life, gave my daughter permission to move into her father's home and to live with him and his partner. The rest...is perhaps similar to your story.

I have not seen nor spoken with my daughter since December 27, 2007.

Who are the groups and organizations within Canada who can help you, can help me to help our kids?

Please also, if you are on facebook and are interested in joining my group, Don't Turn Away let me know. Please also share if you will, the names of organizations and support groups within Canada.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: