An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dad & Girlfriend turned into CPS for emotional abuse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4myboys

State or Province: Michigan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Dad & Girlfriend turned into CPS for emotional abuse Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
O.k. so my ex husband and his girlfriend were turned into CPS by my son's counseler and I have and have had custody of my sons and when I tried to turn things in or talk to legal aid I kept being told that anything I said about them would be considered hear say. Now that Child Protective services is involved they are acting as though emotional abuse is no big deal even though they spoke to my son's teacher and she expressed her concerns about the anxiety my son goes through on the days he goes to his Dad's and when he returns after being there for the weekend that he expresses things that took place both my sons try to run from there Dad and hide when he tries to come and get them. The girlfriend has been very mean to them and there father never stands up for them. Both my boys have come home with marks and bruises that have supposidely occured from her children and when her kids hurt my kids and they tell on them they get secluded from the family and have to eat in a sepperate room to eat from there dad and his new family. There Dad has forced them to watch scary movies that gives them night mares and the counsler advised against it and he continues to have them watch these movies the girlfriend tried telling me when there at her house they will do what she says is o.k. and there is so much more b.s. going on yet CPS does not care enough to do anything about it even when they hear things from the kids, the counseler, teachers and me. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM THAT IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT MY AND OTHER KIDS? Seriously what has to happen before the courts or Cps will listen to my kids?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: