An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

subconscious attitudes in relationship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hapybride1

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: subconscious attitudes in relationship Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I'm an undergraduate student at the University of Rochester, New York and am currently doing a project on intimate relationships as part of my thesis. It would be great if you could help me by completing my online survey, and inviting your partner to do the survey too if he or she is interested. Your participation is greatly appreciated. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested and I'll send you the link asap!

Thank you in advance for your time!

Subconscious Attitudes in Relationships Study
-------------------------------------------------------------
Psychology researchers at the University of Rochester are looking for people at least 18 years old and in romantic relationships (from dating to marriage) to complete a short survey.

1. Is VOLUNTARY and ANONYMOUS
2. Completed ONLINE
3. Is short (takes 30-35 minutes to complete)
4. Assesses both conscious (self-reported) and sub-conscious (implicit attitudes)
5. Will offer you extensive feedback on your personality and your relationship
- 4 empirically validated dimensions of personality
- 8 empirically validated dimensions of individual & relationship functioning
This feedback will contrast how you see yourself and your partner at a conscious level to how you see both yourself and your partner at a more sub-conscious level.
6. Includes optional follow up surveys every 3rd month with cash drawings
- Brief surveys (10-15 min)
- Occurring at 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 months after the initial survey
- Offer a chance to win $100
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: