An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandabib- The Bandana Style Baby Bib

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Toddlers to Twelve Year olds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbiewinger

State or Province: Massachusetts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Bandabib- The Bandana Style Baby Bib Reply with quote

Babies are cute, cuddly and adorable. They are the joy of our lives. Nevertheless, there is no running away from the fact that they are messy. If youíre a mother too, then Iím certain you will agree with me. We spend a lot of time cleaning after our little ones. I, for one, would welcome any new way of somehow cutting down on my cleaning. In my search I came across the new Bandabib by Bazzle Baby at peaceofmindbabyproducts.com.

This bandana style baby bib is absolutely adorable and Iím sure your baby will love it too. Splendidly combining function and style, the ĎBandabib,í as it is called, serves as a great dribble bib for your child and keeps the stains off his or her cute little baby clothes. Made of 100 percent cotton, the bandabib is easy to wash and suitable for your little oneís skin. At first, I thought that it was an item of clothing as it was unusually big for a bib and looked like a bandana. However, as soon as I put it on my little one, I realized that it is just the most adorable looking (and functional) product I have seen. It can make your baby look irresistibly cute! With bandabib, you will not mind one bit when your baby starts getting messy.

The bandabib comes with a hi-dry cotton flannel backing to reduce seepage to its minimal. Also, it comes in a number of designs and prints. So all you fashion conscious moms, the bandabibs are just what you have been looking for. The Velcro closure ensures that the bib stays where it should at all time, and that your little angel does not remove it or damage it in a fit of mischief.

I have found the Bandabib to be extremely useful and efficient and I am sure you will too, once you use it. The bandabib keeps my baby and me happy. I no longer have to worry about my little one messing up his clothes and because of that, I donít stop him to change him every time he spills.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Toddlers to Twelve Year olds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: