An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my rights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crystal

State or Province: Tennessee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: my rights Reply with quote

Sad Sad me and my husband are seperated and he has been keeping my kids from me and we are married and they are no courts involved what do I need to do to get my babies back they want to be with me.
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get an attorney and file for full physical and legal custody.
Rhondaj

State or Province: Illinois

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hire an Attorney! File an emergency injunction for Temporary Custodial rights. This means you will have primary custody while you are seperated. Take the police with you and serve him with the order and pick up the kids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: