An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, I am Disenchanted.. and Im not getting over it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disenchanted

State or Province: New Jersey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Hello, I am Disenchanted.. and Im not getting over it. Reply with quote

I am from NJ - its been 1.5 years since the gross miscarraige of justice occured whereby three of my four children were transfered to my x husbands sole residential custody.

I was told that this was unbelievable
I was told that this was so unjust
I was told that this was also politics as well as "life"
I was told to get over it
I was told to accept it
I was told to move on
I was told it was partly my own fault (for what being human?)

It is unbelievable, unjust, aparently politically correct for the times and yes its friggin life.. .

Still and all

I am not over it
I have not accepted it
I am not moving on

I made mistakes like everyone does and Im not afraid to admit them but I will never agree that I deserved to be so forsaken, so condemned and so disqualified. I will never agree that my childrens best interest was the standard when they were "transfered" from thier home, thier mother, thier sister, thier school and thier life when no neglect, abuse or harm exsisted...

What happend to our Country that resulted in my being told that
being a devoted, present and accounted for full time stay at home mother
means nothing more than I am a lazy, irresponsible bum who via alimony and child support is doing nothing more than living off the largess of others.. "get a job you lazy slob" - I replied.. I have a job... I have four children and myself and my household inside and out that I am taking care of 24/7 - without a pension, 401k, annuity, insurance, sick pay, holidays and vacations... I got laughed at...

I feel so disconnected from reality now.. considering this is my reality now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: