An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

considering trying to conceive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Trying to Conceive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hpulling1982

State or Province: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: considering trying to conceive Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I am with the greatest man ever. We are not married, but only because we want to save money for our dream wedding. I have two children (different fathers) and we have been discussing not using birth control anymore. He got married young, now divorced. They had a child who lives with his ex inlaws, they adopted his son. We've had some lengthy discusions and he really wants a child together. I am a stay-at-home mom and care for other children in our home while he works. We have steady income and feel we are ready for the next step. I am 27, he is 22. I have been on Mirena (IUD) for almost a year and have scheduled to have it removed next Tuesday due to some medical issues with the birth control. As a result of this appointment we have been really talking about not using any birth control once the mirena is removed. Neither of my children were planned, so this is very new to me. I want a child together very much and love this man iwth all my heart. My only hesitation is the bad experiences with my son's father. I'm terrified of for some reason our relationship not working out down the road. Any suggestions, comments, concerns? Am I being paranoid? I don't know how to voice these concerns without offending him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: