An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

your whole situation sucks...and I have been through it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indigoblue

State or Province: New Brunswick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: your whole situation sucks...and I have been through it. Reply with quote

smkilburn;

People make mistakes..i know i have made my share of mine..i was sick at the time i lost custody and my ex took advantage of that and got residential custody though we have joint. Also..he was a "charmer" in public and everybody loved him..thought everything was my fault including the failure of the marriage. He convinced the judge that i was psychotic(far from the truth)..did everything in the dirtiest way possible and doesn't even care for the boys properly..i also have another son..my boys are 14 and 15 and very confused..to the point that my older son is doing very poorly in school, which is sad because he has above-average intelligence. He is getting in a lot of trouble and his grades are horrible. I am afraid of what will happen when his current wife leaves of what will happen with them and with the kind of care he will give them or if he will devote all his time to this "new" woman. I think child protection is my only route..i don't know what else to do so i can identify with your situation. I know that doesn't help you much...wish i could do more for you but i am her if you want to talk..message me anytime if you want to talk..we are in the same boat of sorts. He was and has always been a cheater and i put up with this man for 10 years and he was very mentally abusive. Anything i can do..let me know..we have to stick together in order to help each other..please take care and i will be thinking about you.

indigo

p.s. seems like they make us pay for our mistakes forever..not fair.
lenoralouise

State or Province: Arkansas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thursday my sister got the news in the texas courts that her son is to be taken from her after christmas. i won't go into detail but to say that the social worker for the case study recommended on the stand that my sister have custody because her son seemed withdrawn and talked of digging holes in the yard to try to escape from his fathers house when he is in his care. we are broken in so many ways this court case has cost us over $55,000 and i can't even talk about how it has affected us emotionally. we haven't been able to tell her son yet. all he has asked is did he have to go to christmas visitation and she told him that he wouldn't go until after christmas and he broke down crying until he fell asleep, and he only thinks its for a week. today he is still upset about it and is saying how long a week is and how much he loves everybody and our hearts are breaking. if any body knows an answer, we may be tired but we aren't worn out we will fight. lenoralouise@comcast.net
ChristianMom

State or Province: Maryland

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Mother's Rights Reply with quote

It is now time for our nation to protect living children: we need a mass movement for a new FEDERAL LAW FOR MOTHER's RIGHTs. This is ridiculous, with half of all marriages ending in divorce every family has to go to Court and fight. Men make more money, on the average, and especially abusive men are buying children in Court.

This must end.

we protect the woman's right to choose as the life inside her body is hers; why does this end when the child is born? Let's get our priorities straight people: children belong with their mothers. They are part of the Mother's flesh.

Federal Law must give Mothers the right to their own children until the child reaches the age of decision: 13 and a half. Fathers can have legitimate visitation; not custody. Joint custody doesn't work - Mothers need to be able to make decisions for their children. Joint custody is vague, and makes the Father equal: He's Not. And, it means a fight in Court. We must have the support of the Churches on this.

Even God entrusted Jesus to His Mother!

There are all kinds of variations as to why men get custody of children: it doesn't matter. The child is of the Mother's flesh. Our churches must recognize this, and help us. Ask your Pastor or Priest if he will help, and write.

We need letters to each and every Congress person. We need letters to the President, the Universities, the First Lady, and every major Media outlet.

We need the support of the Churches. We need media's help. I'd like to hear who would send a letter or ciculate a Petition or Join my organization if I started these intiatives. This is long overdue.

May God Bless us and help in this endeavor.

AG kluge, Ph.D.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: