An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Husband will not allow me to speak or see my son

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicole@yahoo

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Husband will not allow me to speak or see my son Reply with quote

My husband and I have been seperated for over 4 years. There are no legal papers at the present time only verbal agreements. My son was with me full time up until he started school 3 years ago. At that time I agreed to let him stay with his dad during the school week and with me on the weekends. In 2006 i went through some things and got in trouble with the law. I'm currently on probation now but my husband has forbidden me to speak or see my 8 year old son. There has to be something that can help me talk to my baby.

Nicol Crying or Very sad
aydensmama0915

State or Province: South Carolina

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: I know what you are going through Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad As i write you I am crying, I had sole coustdy of my son for almost 2 years then my ex ( we have been seperated for almost 2 1/2 years) up and takes coustdy of my 3 yr old son. For almost 7 months he didn't let me speak to him or see him. We went to court, I can't afford a attorney he is military and got the top notch attorney. I only see my son five hours everyother weekend and when I do go pick him up he looks at his dad and ask " who's that" I will pray that things work out for you. I know what you are going through!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: