An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fighting for Cavin...Nice to meet you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fighting4Cavin

State or Province: Arkansas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Fighting for Cavin...Nice to meet you! Reply with quote

I am Teale. I am a Stay at Home Mom recently remarried and expecting my third child (A GIRL after two boys). I have recently lost custody to my youngest son to his father who lives in a smoking household with his parents and who refuses to after 18 months (of being ordered by our divorce decree in plain language) still has yet to put him on medical insurance even though my entire family has coverage. We will be fighting to get him back of course but could really use some moral support of women who understand the gross injustices that can sometimes happen in family law cases. The child's interests were clearly not taken into consideration as he was seperated from not only a stay at home mother to go into day care but his only known brother (and inseperable best friend) and his soon to be sister who he tells everyone is in his tummy yet always wants to "touch her" by feeling the kicks on my belly. We are going to fight for him but alas this is my first go round in child custody court since my divorce (where he never even showed up for temporary custody hearing) so I could use any advice or help I can get to fight this.
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did the courts take the child from you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: