An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

who is monitoring these judges!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diana houck

State or Province: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: who is monitoring these judges!? Reply with quote

I left my husband and moved from north carolina to pennsylvania because of domestic violence- I had a protecgtive order against him. During visitation with my son my husband got into a drinking and driving accident with my son in the vehicle, he has admitted to having drug an alcohol problems in the past, oh hes also a cross dresserand after a few court hearings my husband now has sole custody and i have to have supervised visitation because my son wouldnt speak on the phone to his father for a month. I have never endangered my son i dont have a drug problem - I even gave the judge results from a hair follicle drug test!My husband told the judge he got saved and found the lord...You can tell just by the way he talks hes not all there(husband) but the judge believed everything he said because he attends church...My son is 5 years old and I am afraid for his safety and well being . I also have another son from a previous rlationship that is 13 who i have full custody of - my son is well taken care of and even testified at the hearing.. I miss my younger son terribily an was only granted 2 hours of supervised visitation a month!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: