An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Y should my child have to do all the traveling???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlv38401

State or Province: Tennessee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Y should my child have to do all the traveling??? Reply with quote

Hi, I am new to this site and hope I am in the right spot Smile I'm originally from MI and moved to TN when my son was 5 wks old. His father and I only knew each other 5 wks when I got pregnant. He was still married but lied to me and told me his divorce was over. Not! I told him I was pregnant, he asked me two different times if I'd consider abortion. He didn't come around the entire 9 months of my pregnancy because he said he didn't have to. I still let him come to the dr. visits and be a part of the birth of our son. I had a c-section and was told I couldn't go up and down stairs for at least 4 wks. I mentioned to the doc that we (my son and I) would stay at the fathers house for that time and before I could finish the conversation the father said absolutely NOT! Here's a man that wanted to kill his child twice, didn't come around to help support me carrying his child. Wanted nothing to do with bonding with his son BUT!!!!! now he is playing the "poor me" card. He thinks that I kidnapped our son and expects to have everything his way. We have to revisit our sons parenting plan when he turns 2 in May 2010 and the father is making it all about him. Everything is what he wants and expects. There's so much more and it's getting ugly. Has anyone had a similar situation? Any advice or stories you can share and/or tell? As much as I hate to say it I wish he would just go away!!!
jennifermcneely

State or Province: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand and can relate to everything that you are going through but if you want to you can email me at jennifermcneely69@yahoo.com. Not to scare you though but the judges don't always seem to care about whats fair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: