An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashwells08

State or Province: Wyoming

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: need help Reply with quote

my sons father is not on the birth certifacate and he is trying to go for his rights will he be able to get visitation if he is known as a threat to society, ive been having many problems with him since i found out i was pregnant ive had a restaing order put on him after he planted drugs in my car with me and my son when he was only two weeks old why he was in jail the bonds man said they didnt want to let him out because he was a threat to society hes called dfs on me many times saying there was meth use around my son dfs has ua me those 2 times and there was nothing also hes admitted to trying to punch me in the stomach when i was 6 months pregnant. these are just a few of the things that hes done is there any way to stop him from getting his rights to my son
lucysmommy07

State or Province: Oregon

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: need help Reply with quote

if you have a restraing order that gives you temoray custody and you should go file for sole custody immediatly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: