An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hi i am susan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bakerspets

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: hi i am susan Reply with quote

i am new to this whole issue my daughter made accusations about her dad now we are in family court my sister has temporary custody of my daughter since there is no charges pending against me i was told i was still here legal custodial guardian but my sister has changed her emergency contact paper at school and has taken me off it idid find out she could not eliminate from the papers so i changed it just the other day i checked her papers at the docters office and my sister has done the same thing there she is using the temporary custody papers issued to her to do this since this whole mess has started she has been trying to elimate me from her life when i try talking to her about what i do and do not want my daughter to do or who she can hang out with all she says is i do not want to fight with you she just brushes everything i say to her off and continues to allow my daughter to do whatever she wants to iam at my wits end i do not know what i can do about this issue when my sister will not listen to me after all it is my daughter we are talking about not hers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: