An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My name is Shanna, hello everyone :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
halloween1977

State or Province: Nevada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: My name is Shanna, hello everyone :) Reply with quote

I am in desperate need of advice. My ex and I were together for 11 years (never married) and in June 2010, he kicked me out and I took the children with me because of death threats he was making to me. I went to go live with a friend nearby and after 3 weeks, the children wanted to go see him, so I let them go to his house for the weekend. Everything went fine until the next weekend, he was supposed to return them on Monday and he didn't let them come back for two weeks. I then got them back and he made accusations against me to CPS that are not true, he said I beat the kids with belts and that I slapped my youngest daughter in the face. Meanwhile, he has used meth under his own admission and has been drinking heavily because he was depressed. We went to court and the judge gave him temporary custody of the kids and approved the TPO!!!! I am so upset by this, I requested that we both take a drug test (hair and urine) to prove that he is using drugs. Also, he is saying that the friend that I live with is a drunk (not true) and that her son was molested when he was younger (this is true and his father is in prison for it), the judge said that she was concerned that my children may get molested by the son. I'm trying to get my own place so I can get them back and all the while he keeps calling me and leaving messages on my phone calling me every name in the book. I'M SO TIRED OF THIS, I just want my kids back, I would be happy if we had joint custody at least but the way he is, I think supervised visits would be better until he can go to rehab for his drug use and alcoholism. I just want to be with my kids, I have raised them all since birth while he got drunk all the time. I know I was stupid for staying and having all these kids with him but I'm in the future now and looking ahead. I need some kind of advice on what to do and what I can do to prove to the judge that he isn't able to care for the kids properly. If you need more info, please ask, I do need the help! Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: