An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings and salutations =]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoeysmommy89

State or Province: Virginia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Greetings and salutations =] Reply with quote

Hey momma's, name's Sofia. I'm 21 year's old and am a single mother to an amazingly brilliant, wonderful, and beautiful two year old little girl. I have a long and rather sad story. Being I was young (18 to be exact) and very stubborn I fell in love with my first boyfriend and thought it would last forever! (don't we all? LOL) Well after trying to get pregnant it had happend, and shorlty after he wanted nothing to do with me. Oddly enough his oldest sister and mother did. After giving birth to my daughter ( need I say while going through a very lonely and heartbreaking pregancy where I was left to take care of my self...not to complain or anything, it made me who I am today Very Happy ) my daughter's grandmother ( the boy who got me "knocked up", his mother) tried to step in. After being naeive and not listening to my parent's who desperatley wanted me back home with them, she had stole my baby. I'm serious when i say this and then it was just me. I'd have to write a whole book to tell you the whole story so you could understand, so I'll leave it here. Then talk some more about it during my rants or or whatever you shall call them on this forum Smile

I am happy to have become a member to this website. When I stumbled across this site I had to join...so many usueful information to help me with my 2 1/2 year battle for my daughter!

Anyways good evening to you all.

Sofia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: