An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All About Control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amodel24

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: All About Control Reply with quote

I have a three year daughter, with a man whom i had an affair with, he was not married but living with the mother of hod first child. After some years he broke up the women becauseshe wouldn't stop using drugs and he decided to get clean, and moved some 600 miles and got custody of his nine year son. So because of his previous relationship he made no effort to be in our daughter life until he broke it off with her. He started making more contact with me after that, introducing his on the his sister, I felt at the time his motives to do good was great and I didn't think of no real wrong he could do. Of course I was still in love with the man and there was nothing mlore important to me than my daughter to have a father, she's a gorgoues, intelligent child.Anyway to make to long story short heconvinced me to leave to my family and be with him 600 miles away.I did so and only to whinned up right were i stared his mistress,taxi, and babysitter. he wouldnt support his daughter with any school or daycare. I was all alone, in the middle of nowhere. So I told him I wanted to move back. Boy he got mad and then instead of him saying I was important in his life am every hoe and *&%#, and hit me. So I lifed my apartment, and didn't return only to moved mty things. He text me treating messages of custodty. But I ws never served, sometime went by. Either I was waiting for a summons or for him to calm down. My dauther's and my life went on I got a job, and can put my education lessons back on track, because of me parents help with our daughter. The police came by two weeks ago, and imformed me of a judgment, and that her father got sole custody and had to go away with him some 600 miles with me man she's just getting to know. God I was dead for a week, and am over my self pity. and trying to get some anwsers to this mess. everynight i lay with the emptiness of my daughters true well being the phone it not enother. I will find my way through this, I just wanted to share my sitution with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: