An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parental Alientaion Accusations continue on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timberwolf6896

State or Province: Colorado

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Parental Alientaion Accusations continue on Reply with quote

I am requesting assistance with a very difficult child custody matter. My case is in Boulder County Court, with my divorce complete in June 2005. I was awarded primary custody of our children with full medical and school decision making following a 3 day court hearing with visiting Judge Markson. Information regarding my ex-husbands sexual offender charge in Jefferson County in 2000, sex offender registration from 2000-2003, his obstructing justice charge in Minnesota 2003 and a narcissistic personality diagnosis via Dr. Lon Kopitís evaluation May 2005 were influences for Judge Marksons decision. Since then, our family was shaken with the removal of all of my children due to parental alienation allegations in Oct. 2006 following the birth of my youngest whom was returned to my custody after 3 weeks. My 3 older children whom are fathered by my ex-husband were subsequently allowed to stay with their father. I went through 18 months of supervised visitation, then secured funds which allowed me to fight to allow me to have limited unsupervised visitation , which I have been allowed for the last 2 1/2 years. My issue at hand is that last March, my ex-husband unilaterally ceased visitation with my oldest child, a son whom has aspergers, whose diagnosis and meltdowns were used in the parental alienation charges. His behaviors escalated requiring police to be called on him with taser usage, which I was not advised of until my son recently spoke about it. I was informed he was taken to the hospital for suicide watch and released 1 1/2 hours later. I have been excluded from many medical issues and occurences, two of the three children have special needs (aspergers and right side hemiplegia from an in-utero stroke). My son was withheld from visiting with me from March 2010 thru August 2010, stating that my son did not want to see me by my ex-husband, following a series of meltdowns, medicine changes, police involvement and school issues. This decision by my ex-husband was contrary to the Parental Coordinators decision. My son was sent to Texas with paternal grandparents for three of those months, with the information in regards to the plan to leave my son in Texas being delivered via email (@ 2:00 am) three hours prior to leaving the state. I am concerned with their relationship with their baby sister whom is 4 1/2 years now, as well as the deteriorating relationship between myself and the children. As well, I am concerned with the unilateral decisions my ex-husband is able to make without corresponding court orders ceasing my contact for periods at time with my children, which have happened 3 times in the last 2 Ĺ years. I am allowed limited visitation of 3 hours every other Sunday and a 2 hour rotating dinner visit with each child each week. To complicate matters further, my ex-husband has had court papers served on me during the child exchange period in front of the children and has spoken to the children about court issues, in particular my 9 year old daughter whom has CP now is scared and distant --warming up only after her father is removed from sight. This is a difficult situation which is quite painful, confusing and unfair to all of the four children involved. I am pleading with assistance and guidance in correcting this situation which is affecting all my children in a negative manner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Non-Custodial Moms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: