An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

? before babys born

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naynurr17

State or Province: Massachusetts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: ? before babys born Reply with quote

ok i need to know what to do im 33 weeks pregnant and sprem donor is gonna try and see this baby i dont want nothing to do with him dont want his money nothing hes got 4 kids already only sees two cause there older now so dont hurt him at all.... hes on ssi so he dont have to pay much for childsupport i want him to stay away from me and my baby i got a rest. order aganist him the baby isnt gonna have his last name hes a low life how do i provent him from finding anything out bout my baby need help!!
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't... he has just as much rights to see his child as you do. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't have that child to try to keep away from him. My how your tune has changed in 33 weeks from love to hate.

Regardless if you give the child his last name or not... he can have that changed in court... and he can sue from visitation. If the courts feel that you would bad mouth his father to the child... they could take the child from you and give him full custody.

The reason mom's are losing most of the rights that they are is cause they think the child is solely theirs and that fathers shouldn't have any rights... women that are bitter and vengeful tend to get all the moms that are good and carry on a civil friendly relationship with the other parent into trouble.

Realize that the child you have is only half yours... and be prepared to share.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Family Law Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: