An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

vendictive ex husband

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost mom

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: vendictive ex husband Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad when my ex and I got our divorce I was scared because he told me that if we went in front of a judge that he would give him the child one week and me the other I could not imagine not seeing my daughter for a whole week so we settled with a mediator my ex gets her on tues. and wednesdays and every other weekend,I get her on Monday and Thursdays and every other weekend, he never follows the rules of the decree and he turnds it around to make it look like I'm jealous of the girl friend that is not the case the girlfriend is always causing me problems and he himself has stated that the child did not need to be with the girlfriend because she was psyco he always talks me down in front of my daughter and tries to keep her from me as much as possible even if the child states that she wants to come home he will tell her flat out no,I receive so many hateful e-mails from him or his girl friend, I was wrong by agreeing to the divorce decree and now I know this, I need to take him back to court and get this changed I feel that he uses the child to hurt me by keeping her from me as much as he can,he kicked us out not the other way around but my daughter and I are paying for it and its not fair I want my daughter with me more but he is an officer of the law and I'm afraid the judge will be on his side as he has stated many times,it seems like the laws are against the mothers how does the law know what is best for a child when they don't know what goes on behind the scenes
josiahsmama21

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

our court systems are all messed up. ill be praying for you. what justice that was in our country has left and people now a days only do what they themselves believe is right. stay strong God will work this out.
melanie

State or Province: Ontario

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: hi! Reply with quote

I know how scared u are about going to court i'm in the same place as u r......my ex's new wife is having him threaten me that i'll never see my boys again, i'm afraid cause his family has money and i don't that he can make this happen!
PineDale

State or Province: Colorado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCUMENT it all - and secretly record too- set up a microphone and digital voice recorder, or even a camera - get the Bast***d on tape!!
SundayForever

State or Province: Alabama

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think and do it well!
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember anything you tape is not admissable in a court of law unless all parties are aware you are taping...

you need to go to court... and the new girlfriend can not be in the court room... she isn't family and even if she was married to him... you can request she not be allowed in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: