An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hello everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msmith927

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: hello everyone! Reply with quote

Im Marcella, and im pregnant with my first child. Newly divorced and We tried to reconcile before the divorce went thru, and well i got pregnant with one shot!! Sad i just moved back to California after he cheated on me again, as well as the simple fact that his daddy is a big wig lawyer in the state of Utah! (He cant practice in Calif.!) After leaving him in the dust, he has lied Even more, and now is dating someone new, while texting me everyday that he loves/misses me...Yah right? I was looking for some support maybe Even some single moms who would like to get the heck out of dodge and move with me somewhere! Im a nurse, good Christian girl, age 30. If not i would like to not only be a support for Other women in my situation, but meet Other moms for advice! Its stuff out there and We have to stick together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: