An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jerry Springer?? Please from Mom to Mom I need advice. Thank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MomofDavid

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Jerry Springer?? Please from Mom to Mom I need advice. Thank Reply with quote

Hello All, I REALLY need some advice here. I hate that my X husband Jim (seperated for 5 years, no custody in place yet) has put me in this situation but here it is..
I have 1 child with Jim who has threatened me and sent me nasty emails everytime I have brought up divorce so I keep delaying it but now I am going to get an attorney. I have never went back with him or gave him the idea that I would the entire time we have been split up. In 2007 he acted like he was going to work but got on a plane to New Hampshire and left his family. Me, his son we have together and my 2 older kids from a former marriage. Jim has always since lived with his mother or another girl and has moved back and forth from New Hamp. to Fl. (where we live) several times since 2007. Jim is 10,000 behind in child support and has either not worked or worked under the table to not pay me. I am over it! and told him to start paying me support last month. So getting to the Jerry Springer crap is this..My 1st X husband Joe lives 100 miles north of here and just went to prison for 11 years. Joe cheated on me with Tracy (his current wife now) while we were married and she knew we were married, etc... I was pregnant with our 2nd child at the time. So, my X Joe gets 11 years and now my X Jim has moved in with Tracy and the children 100 miles away. Jim says that he took a job 100 miles away so he could pay his child support and that he is living in a hotel. I have pictures of his truck in Tracys driveway at 6 am though. My prediciment is that I forgave that woman Tracy and played Step mom with my 2 older kids for years with this woman and now Im not doing it again. What is her deal anyway? Does she want to live in my skin or what?? I dont want my X Jim bringing my son to her house and playing house with him. I cant stomach it. Any advice on how u would hanfle this situation? I am not going to be nice to her every again. I had just recently been to her house and she didnt say 1 word to me about him either. Now that I have proof I havent said anything to her just to him that a picture is worth 1000 words. Thanks
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, get an attorney, file for divorce, and get a custody order in place as well as court ordered child support that can be garnished from his pay.

If he tells a court he is living in a hotel, they will not likely give very much visitation...

In reference to your ex's and such with the same woman... not your business. If your first ex is now in jail for 11 years, you do not have to worry about your oldest two ever seeing her again as she isn't entitled to any kind of visitation with your children.

your youngest with the more recent ex... that is going to be up to the courts to decide but until you go to court, make sure you always document everything... never leave any kind of emails, text, or voice mails that are nasty to your ex or that in any way state that you are refusing to allow him to see his child unless he follow your conditions... as they can and will be held against you in court.

always tell him that he can come to see his son any time he wants too...

Leave your jerry springer crap at the door... own your life and what you can do... you can get an attorney, you can start divorce proceedings, you can file for physical and legal custody you can file for child support and you can be the best mom to your children. Good luck.
Still in Love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, get an attorney, file for divorce, and get a custody order in place as well as court ordered child support that can be garnished from his pay.

If he tells a court he is living in a hotel, they will not likely give very much visitation...

In reference to your ex's and such with the same woman... not your business. If your first ex is now in jail for 11 years, you do not have to worry about your oldest two ever seeing her again as she isn't entitled to any kind of visitation with your children.

your youngest with the more recent ex... that is going to be up to the courts to decide but until you go to court, make sure you always document everything... never leave any kind of emails, text, or voice mails that are nasty to your ex or that in any way state that you are refusing to allow him to see his child unless he follow your conditions... as they can and will be held against you in court.

Leave your jerry springer crap at the door... own your life and what you can do... you can get an attorney, you can start divorce proceedings, you can file for physical and legal custody you can file for child support and you can be the best mom to your children. Good luck.
Still in Love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MomofDavid

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: Lets be real Reply with quote

They are both my X's for a reason their both near 40 and havent grown up. Both alcholic and druggies. All three of them. I hope they enjoy each other. I am sick of getting the short end of the stick, there is already child support in place and the state of Florida isnt enforcing it because he was sly enough to get a New Hampshire drivers license so they cant even take that away. I ask him to start paying his child support because he had a moving co, business here but off the books and basically he said "If I have to pay my support Im going to sleep with your X husbands wife" So , lets be real here. Thats a bunch of crap. I have an awesome relationship with my kids and have devoted 100% to them. I have a appt. tomorrow with a family law attorney and Im gonna get that expensive *&%# divorce and the visitation set but Im gonna have it set where I am moving the hell away from these fools. He can see him in the summers and spring break . Im not going to play nice when I have to see her all the time like I did with my 1st husband, We became friends and that is no more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: