An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custody Problem..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abeni

State or Province: Illinois

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Custody Problem.. Reply with quote

I have a four year old daughter and a two year old son.. I found out yesterday I was losing custody of my son.. He has lived with me for two and a half years.. his father has only shown an interest the past six months when he decided to get custody. He has not paid child support he has an abusive history and felonies. I ahve never been in trouble and I am a really good mother.. Ive always done everything i could for my children.. I feel like this is so unfair and the judge didnt even give any reason behind why he chose to give him custody. in fact in his order he even mentioned the fact that his parents have him over 70 percent of the time that he is supposed to be with his dad!! Has anyone else got any information on how I can get this overturned?? I think if I could get this case out of the area it wouldnt of went this way.. his parents have a lot of money and are very well connected and I am afraid this had more to do with me losing. I have never had a dcfs case even opened against me.. when they tried they told him they didnt have anything against me.. I just need some help figuring out how to go about fighting this please let me know if anyone knows anything about this Sad((
joanne chin

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: you are not alone Reply with quote

Surprised Hello, I read your situation and I want you to know that you never give up your hopes and believe that you can be an individual yet assertive when you are in court. U must get the chance to speak up while you are in court. I know that these court system sucks. Do u have an attorney? Of course with an attorney, your voice is louder, but without, you simply must find a way to get supporters. That is why we are writing to these kind of site. TAlking and complaining is very common doing. You , me and many others in this similar situation must come together to fight.

I am in similar shoes. The biological 'father' is a sick b#@%^&* and he is using the family LAW to retaliate against me , using the child to get to me and my husband. He had actually said these words to me and my husband. " I am going to be a thorn in your lives and I am going to bring her behind back in the courts as often as I can!"

You see, this is plain outright threats and vindictiveness. That sick man had actually lied about serving me papers that he DID NOT! And he told the judge that he did but forgot to bring the signed affidavits! YET, listen to this, the JUDGE in the family court turned her head and asked me if I want to accept the summon. What? Is she crazy? Why should I? He did not serve me the papers! Why make things easy for that sick man? Is this some kind of joke or what> By right, the judge should be serious about this kind of games. She should have made that sick man bring the affidavits and check in his records if he is found lying! But no, these lies in courts are overlooked!!! That sick man gets the 18B attorneys which taxpayers are paying for and he is LEGALLY harassing me and the family via the law!

So I had it! I am reaching out and I want to form a group of activists that believe in fighting for our rights! Real mothers, real rights! Who are the court to say that OUR children are to be taken from us? We carried them for 9 months and we are the ones who gave birth to life!!!! Men are generally sperm donors! They screw around leaving their deposits behind, don't they? What is the real difference? Making babies are easy ut being a father has to be earned. We are MOTHERS of our children for crying out loud. Genuine real moms! MOMS who love our children.

So you must not give up. You must seek justice if you really do want your child. This is all about INJUSTICE in the family courts! So please do something. We can change this law! Go to my site: Mothers rights in family courts in twitter. Give your review. Together we can change this!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: