An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALL MOTHERS NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbennett1025@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: ALL MOTHERS NEED TO SEE THIS!!!! Reply with quote

Hi Mothers

Upon speaking with a very intelligent lady today,
she informed me that it is very clear that the Father's Rights are being federally funded.

I went in to Google and typed in Fatherhood Projects. Make no mistake about it, they are being funded by big organizations including FORD!

Even though they were making it out to be under false fronts, the truth is all too clear. That's why mothers and children are being separated and losing custody without a fair chance.

I know all of you have been victims of a great injustice but if anyone says that the Father's Rights are NOT being funded....check it for yourselves. Why would it be there if it wasn't???

Just remember, those that live by the sword will die by the sword. Take care! Susan
loveisit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan,

Type in fathers' rights and judge Paula Kurshner on your search bar. She is the judge that ripped my babies from me and each other. I'm not sure what to do next. Please respond. Shannon
Mybabies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tampa, Florida Hello all, I'm a Mom of three children, two of my children where taken by there father for a first time summer vacation and never returned. I am currently fighting for custody of my babies, which are 11 and 7 years old now. It has been a year. It took 7 months for me just to see them. We were never married therefore, no custody had ever been determined. Never imagaging that the father, NEVER paying child support or was a part of there lives the last five years would even want a part of them. He found himself a 21 year old that has no kids and decided they wanted to become the Brady Bunch. I say we all need to unite and stop saying and start doing. My heart aches to all, I cry every day. Father and girlfriend all they do is lie and manipulate my children. My daughters now believe that I hate them, I don't want them due too the father's girlfriends lies. I have a mess the father want's to make me pay for leaving him, and the girlfriend wants my children to keep him. My poor girls, have no idea what is going on!!! The father also stated my husband sexually abused my daughter. They will lie and cheat and doing anything even do the worse of all use their own children to do so. Heartless!!! Please anyone in a simialar situation lets chat ray4cyn@yahoo.com
Mybabies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOTHER'S KEEP STRONG....WE ARE MADE TO FIGHT AND STAY STRONG NO MATTER WHAT IS THROWN AT US. ALSO THE FATHER'S WILL FEEL THE RATH ONE DAY....THEY HAVE TO FACE THE CREATIONS THEY CREATED SOON ENOUGH.
holly23

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Parent Alienation ......... Reply with quote

After reading many of these postings about how mothers have lost custody of their children, this really scares me.

My ex has little to no contact with my children. My divorce and child support orders are in Tarrant County, Texas, however, I moved to Florida when I received a good job offer and moved to be with my current husband. Before I left, which was about 4 years ago, I spoke to my ex who had no problems with me moving. Now since child support was raised in April 2006 he has filed with the courts stating that I violated his visitation with his children this summer.

He has filed for enforecement of that order as well as he wants me to pay for his visits with my daughters, his travel time to Florida and saying that he wants private conversations with his daughters. First of all, his visitation is defined for summer as June 15th - July 23rd. He agreed and help me pay for a church summer camp and during the week that they were gone he has his attorney draw up a letter stating that I must release the girls as he is arriving on 6/15 to get them. I refused to pull them out of the camp and interrupt their lives. I have several emails with him stating that he would be here on the 23rd to pick up the girls for his summer visitation. He even emailed his daughter stating this as well. He decides to show up on the 15th knowing that they would not be there.

As for paying for his travel time, is this possible? Would a judge actually rule against me to pay for his travel time to see his girls when I have in the past very clearly shown him my graciousness by meeting him half way so he can see his kids? I monitor his conversations with the kids because he says things that upset my daughters. I heard him once tell our 11 year old that He was disappointed in her because he was having heart problems and she was not calling him. He bought her a cell phone so that she could call him. I was so angry at this, she recieved the cell phone because she had straight "A"s on her report card.

My ex is like a lot of these fathers that I have read about. He has a CPS (Chld protective Services Order) against him for punching his then 15 year old son in the face and giving him a black eye. He then turned his aggression on me just one time, that was enough to finally get rid of him. he was unfaithful to me throughout the whole marriage, which he denies. I stayed with him for the sake of my kids, but when he turned violent that was the end of his rope.

I have a friend who is a family lawyer representing me, but to be honest I am scared that he will lie and manipulate the system as he usually does. My girls finally have a stable life here in Florida and they are happy well adjusted kids. It is not my responsiblity to make sure he keeps a job to that he can see his kids. He makes good money.

I believe that he is only taking me to court because he cannot legaly get out of paying child support. So this is just another way for him to try and take away the support that I need to raise my kids. Can anyone give me any advice or insight of what I should expect? The court hearing will be in Texas in Tarrant County. He no longer lives in Tarrant County either, he lives in Harri County.

Please advise!!

Thank You!
barbiem59

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: scared of what's nexted... Reply with quote

Where do I begin? my son's father who has been out of my son's life for 7 out his ten years, is now back in my son's life... I am 47 year old, on disability, trying to finish college, plus trying to raise my kids. We just were in court, he got everything he wanted, my feels and especially my son's feels were not taken into consideration. I live in LA, and he live in Seattle, my son now has to fly alone in this post-911 era, a I made my objections to this, the judge told me, "that my concerns were unfounded!" and I told her, "that my son hasn't even been on a bus by himself..." her come back was, "It looks like your son is going to have and adventure!" I didn't have a lawyer, because I didn't have the money for one, I feel so alone, that nobody cares about what is happening to me and my family.

My sons father didn't even want him, we were not in relationship, we had an affair... Why is he doing this? I know this is a stupid question, but I don't know what else to ask...

I tried to get legal aide help, but those services are all first come first serve and most women who were abused get the the help first; I glad they do, but women like myself are being abused in other ways.

I guess why I'm writing is that my friends are all tired of my talking about this... So, I'm reaching out to women who have had similar experiences.

Also, I have noticed that men are getting more rights; I am not against fathers having their met, but when men who haven't been in their children's lives, go to court and the judges look at them as, "gee if you are spending all this money on a lawyer, you must be a good father, because your making and effort..."

The way I look at is, if the father isn't beating or molesting the child, he must me a good father... never mind that he hasn't been in the child's life...

What can we do to change this misjustice?

I'm so afraid that the next time I go to court, I will lose custody of my son...

Any suggestion or simply to hear similar experiences would be appreciated, I tired of feeling alone in this...
lenoralouise

State or Province: Arkansas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after a long court battle a jury decided last week that my sister's only child should be taken from her and live with his father. if i had just heard about this story and not have been a part of it i would have naturally assumed something was wrong with the mother, but since i know better me and my whole family feel stricken. we don't know where to turn, so i am trying to reach help in every direction i can turn. first, i would like to point out that this child is scared of his father and even knowing this we felt that a relationship should still be encouraged perhaps through continued counseling. this was brought up in court along with a social workers testimony that the child was reclusive and talked of digging holes in the yard to escape while in the fathers care. in court the father admitted to hitting my sister, gambling problems, several job changes and several moves, leaving his son in the car and taking his son to his 'bookie' for good luck not to mention owing over $100,000 in child support on his other children. this was just the stuff that was proven i want even go into the stuff that my sister has told me. the texas courts awarded this man full custody. the child is to be taken from his mother after christmas. a stay at home mom who has never gone a full 24 hour period without him before the divorce. the child doesn't know we don't know how to tell him. he thinks it is just another visitation and he has been crying himself to sleep and making himself throw up just over that. i have found so many similiar stories from women online some much worse but none of them seem to have gotten any help. i will post these stories later along with what i can find out from others. i will end by saying that i do believe in fathers rights as long as other's rights are not over-looked. everyone should look to see who they are stomping on to get that step forward. email lenoralouise@comcast.net or myspace/mothersrights.com
SRH0074

State or Province: Florida

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: Parent Alienation ......... Reply with quote

Florida here also. After going to court with my ex-husband a couple of weeks ago in Northeast Arkansas and lost; I realized a couple of things, 1) moving to Florida has been the best thing I've ever done in my life, I didn't do it for me persay, I did it for my boys who would never have a chance if I didn't. 2) Don't forget where you came from because its something to do with the mid-west way of thinking. 3) Bettering oneself to be a better person for yourself, children, ageing family, and the generations to follow doesn't count for sqwat in a culture where county employees on primary election day are more worried about getting re-elected than making the right decision by everyone involved.

Just keep these things in mind, all you can do is go and tell the truth because in the end you feel better about yourself, which will give you the strength to continue to fight for what is right for your children should things go wrong.

GOOD LUCK, Hope this doesn't reach you too late.

SRH0074

holly23 wrote:
After reading many of these postings about how mothers have lost custody of their children, this really scares me.

My ex has little to no contact with my children. My divorce and child support orders are in Tarrant County, Texas, however, I moved to Florida when I received a good job offer and moved to be with my current husband. Before I left, which was about 4 years ago, I spoke to my ex who had no problems with me moving. Now since child support was raised in April 2006 he has filed with the courts stating that I violated his visitation with his children this summer.

He has filed for enforecement of that order as well as he wants me to pay for his visits with my daughters, his travel time to Florida and saying that he wants private conversations with his daughters. First of all, his visitation is defined for summer as June 15th - July 23rd. He agreed and help me pay for a church summer camp and during the week that they were gone he has his attorney draw up a letter stating that I must release the girls as he is arriving on 6/15 to get them. I refused to pull them out of the camp and interrupt their lives. I have several emails with him stating that he would be here on the 23rd to pick up the girls for his summer visitation. He even emailed his daughter stating this as well. He decides to show up on the 15th knowing that they would not be there.

As for paying for his travel time, is this possible? Would a judge actually rule against me to pay for his travel time to see his girls when I have in the past very clearly shown him my graciousness by meeting him half way so he can see his kids? I monitor his conversations with the kids because he says things that upset my daughters. I heard him once tell our 11 year old that He was disappointed in her because he was having heart problems and she was not calling him. He bought her a cell phone so that she could call him. I was so angry at this, she recieved the cell phone because she had straight "A"s on her report card.

My ex is like a lot of these fathers that I have read about. He has a CPS (Chld protective Services Order) against him for punching his then 15 year old son in the face and giving him a black eye. He then turned his aggression on me just one time, that was enough to finally get rid of him. he was unfaithful to me throughout the whole marriage, which he denies. I stayed with him for the sake of my kids, but when he turned violent that was the end of his rope.

I have a friend who is a family lawyer representing me, but to be honest I am scared that he will lie and manipulate the system as he usually does. My girls finally have a stable life here in Florida and they are happy well adjusted kids. It is not my responsiblity to make sure he keeps a job to that he can see his kids. He makes good money.

I believe that he is only taking me to court because he cannot legaly get out of paying child support. So this is just another way for him to try and take away the support that I need to raise my kids. Can anyone give me any advice or insight of what I should expect? The court hearing will be in Texas in Tarrant County. He no longer lives in Tarrant County either, he lives in Harri County.

Please advise!!

Thank You!
sad&alonewoson

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Don't mothers have any rights anymore? Reply with quote

For 7 yrs my ex and I have had joint custody over our 8 yr old son. Then I found out that September of last yr he was arrested and put into jail for rape with the use of drugs. My dad finally tells me this after he had lied about my ex. My dad said that my son's father was working for him driving a truck out of state which I thought that was really good because my son's father was working. Boy did I feel stupid when I found out the truth! After I found that out I went and filed an emergency temporary custody order with the courts, while his dad was still incarcerated. So I finally had my son to myself and I was enjoying every minute of it. Then on December I let my son go visit his dad, my dad bailled my ex out of jail and told him to sign over all his parential rights to him, so he did! I did not know about this at all. I was supposed to meet with my ex at the end of december so that I could have a christmas with my son. However this did not happen on the day that I was supposed to meet with my son was a big let down. I was surved from my own brother who was forced to serve me papers a temporary guardianship order over my son. I was not notified at all, so prior to that I missed a hearing that was made in december. I was never even notified of this. Isn't this illegal? After almost 4 months I end up seeing my son, which happens to be Easter. I have been to many crt. dates and the courts are taking sides. I am the mother of my son and I don't have any rights. I never signed anything or I never will giving up my rights. My dad who is the temporary guardians are paying off everyone at the court house. I don't have money but he has lots of it and some how he has paid off all the judges and so on. Everything that he has told to the courts are plain lies, he has no proof on what he says, but I have proof, I can back up anything that I say but yet they treat me like im a nobody. I can't handle my son being with temporary guardians when Am fine, I even have a clean record. I don't understand how my dad can get a way with this and I have to ask my own dad if I can visit my son. Me and my dad never got along and now I am facing this, where are my rights, do I even have any? M son belongs with me not my dad. Please let me know what I can do because I am very discouraged and confused and don't know which way to turn!!!
Confused Sad Question
misty76

State or Province: Alabama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My story sounds so much like yours babies i have ur email and i will write u sometime.What state u live in??
joanne chin

State or Province: New York

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: INJUSTICE! Reply with quote

I read all your problem posts! I am one who is also going through similar situation and it has been since 2009 until this time, 2011. All I know is that it is true that somehow, there seems to be some one out there funding for these father's right bull crap , especially when those sick men are using the LAWs to retaliate! Remember , retaliation is a CRIME! So you must prove retaliation in your case in the court. Do not think it is impossible. Anytime you are in court , in waiting rooms, have a witness with you. When he say something to you, make sure you have a witness or two who sits near you.
I have the most frustrating time of my life trying here to protect my 6 year old daughter from the sick man who needs psychological help but in a big DENIAL.
Your voices are only heard louder when you have an attorney. Seems like at times, we MOTHERS are treated like criminals in court. Am I right?
That is when we feel 'small' and our voice will not come forward when we step right into the court room in front of the judge.

We have to learn to be more assertive. I don't know about many of your States' family court laws and how you are being treated but in New York City, in those family courts, most of the court officers are rude and obnoxious if you are not pretty in their eye sight! They actually are like peacocks showing off in their court uniforms! Loud and rude! I also believe some of them have their own family problem and they treat us ladies like crap. EVer feel that those Judges up there are tired of hearing our pleas and cries? All those hundreds of similar cases? Sorry but yes, and we are at their mercy! NOT Fair and no justice at the end of the 5 minutes inside the court room! Right? You walked out feeling defeated and angry and frustrated and want to jump and scream...
And to top it off, your ex has a smirk on his face!

Well ladies, we must find an organization that will stand up for OUR rights. STand up and make the law makers sign a new law to this existing law about protecting the 'fathers right!' Bull crap justice system funded federally? Unbelievable! This is all about MEN POWER There are more sick vindictive men out there now using the system to abuse us through our children and taking advantage of this horrible injustice law. A court that never listen to our voice and sees our pains!!! They said that these courts are for the welfare of the children????? Ridiculous nonsense! The Judges needs people and case like these to make a living, so they get a secure job , a place to sit for many years, and of course, a fat paycheck. Who are we to them? Your children are NOT their children! Who do they care but their pay checks from us taxpayers!!!

Mothers, we can form a group. All great things begins from a tiny step. Fight for our rights. Our children who rightfully belong to us mothers! No one should remove them from us! Any suggestion? Speak up now! Right here! Post your oppinions now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: