An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's Talk Ladies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
disappointed1982

State or Province: South Carolina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Let's Talk Ladies Reply with quote

I see a lot of these posts on here are old. I believe it is very important for us women to be able to vent and discuss our problems openly since it seems like the courts are not being really fair to us.

I will get started by providing the background for my situation and when I get a reply we can go from there. I feel like I really need someone to talk to. I had my daughter in December 2007 and the father has done absolutely nothing. I worked very hard to take care of my child until I became sick and lost my job. Once I became sick I got on medicaid and that automatically started up child support. Now all of a sudden the father has asked for visitation which was granted to him. I'm not trying to bash the father but he is a drug addict, won't keep a job, beats women, has a long criminal record, and so forth.

When I was asking the courts to pursue child support nothing was done but when he asked for visitation he got it immediately. I feel so jilted. My baby is almost four--she's a big girl now and can do for herself and now he wants to be "daddy?" He is only doing it as a form of retaliation. I'm just mad because of all that me and my daughter had to sacrifice and now he wants visitation just to make me mad. As far as I am concerned the hard part is over--dirty diapers, making milk, sleepless nights, etc. Why am I the one being treated like I did something wrong? This criminal gets what he wants and I never could get the help I needed and deserved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Mothers and Children's Rights Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: