An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomlynch

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Hello everyone Reply with quote

Hello People,

Hi to everyone.

Last edited by tomlynch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
handsomehero

State or Province: Arizona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this article. Thatís all I can say. You most definitely have made this post into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, youíve covered so many bases.Thanks!
tomlynch

State or Province: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Very funny Reply with quote

Why did you post in this thread in the first place. It would have been better if you had come up with some suggestions. Thanks anyways.
Still in Love

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this forum... it is for introductions only...

welcome, but I have to say that this is a single mom's board... not for fathers... and while I am an advocate for both parents to be apart of a childs life... I can see that this may not be a good fit for you. at least with posting support.

I wish you the best though and hope all works out in the end.
DianaLee

State or Province: New Jersey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Gaining support for your website Reply with quote

Many single moms have tried this use of websites to get support of their cause. It takes much effort...effort that honestly can be spent toward more positive things. I understand that it can be thereapeutic and help maybe a handful of other people, but in reality is taking time away from you living your life.

Maybe...In the New Year focus on new resolutions.

1. Try Mediation one more time.
2. Write a letter to the judge to say that you have one goal and that is to spend at least 10 days per year with your son.
(if that small goal doesn't work out, find out why and what you can do to make it happen---then do it.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: