An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please read and give thoughts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewMama19

State or Province: California

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: please read and give thoughts Reply with quote

hello

I've never thought of myself having childern. Today I'm 19 yrs old and have a 8 week old son, he's the best thing that ever happened. He has brought so much joy to my life. My friends and family have been a great support group.
My childs father hasnt been in his life. during my whole pregnacy he didnt want to help, he just wanted to make things worse. He is 34 years old and cant grow up.
When i was in the hospital he had me servered when i had just delived my son.(it was a vey complicated devilerey, i alomost lost him)
He wants custody, so he doesnt have to pay child support.
When i was in a relationship with him he was abusive mentaly and physicaly. Placer country believes both parents should be in the childs life which i agree when both parents are stable and really want what best for the child and not to be mean to one another.
During my pregnacy i was told to go get a restraing order by a few different professional people, so i went and filed one, my doctor told me i was under to much stress and it was effecting my pregnacy. so i decieded to drop it and try to work it out for my son sake. (bad Mistake)
Theres a couple lawyers ive talked to and they say that the judge doesnt look at what he has done to me or will do to me. Just that both parents should be in a childs life
I'm very very scared and whats going to happen.

Right now were doing a paternity test order then back to court for custody, im praying that its not his there is a slight chance that he's not but if he is.
Please any body who has positive advice that can help me protect myself and my son i liked to hear it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: